Lately, my taste in music has been changing a little bit. Over the past few months, I have fallen in love with music that brings a softer tone to the table. It provides a sense of calm during the crazy of day to day life.
The following songs are ones I highly recommend listening to and each of these is on my Top 25 Most Played. Whether the lyrics are sad or happy, they each have beautiful stories behind them. It brings such peace and happiness. Isn’t it incredible how music can completely transform your mood?
I hope you give them a listen and enjoy!
- Believing – Charles Esten & Lennon and Maisy Stella
- Incredible – Celine Dion & Ne-Yo
- Have a Little Faith in Me – Will Chase & Maisy Stella
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- The Rest of Our Life – Tim McGraw & Faith Hill (THIS WILL BE MY WEDDING SONG🙊)
- Speak to a Girl – Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- .O’Lord – Lauren Daigle
- God, Your Mama, And Me – Florida Georgia Line
- Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
- Your Best – Lennon & Maisy Stella
- Lies of the Lonely – Connie Britton
- This is Real Life – Connie Britton, Lennon, & Maisy
- The Blues Have Blown Away – Connie Britton, Lennon, & Maisy
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Natasha Bure
- Greatest Love of All – Whitney Houston
- Wanted – Hunter Hayes
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Humble & Kind –Tim McGraw
- Bigger Love – Colbie Calliat
- Take Me As I Am – Faith Hill
I believe the people you surround yourself with, the music you listen to you, and the things you watch all influence the person you are. I want to radiate positivity, sunshine, light, and love wherever I go and I try really hard to have it be seen throughout every aspect of my life. I hope you enjoy this little playlist I put together.